• Mohammed Atta, reportedly responsible for coordinating the attacks, trained his men and himself at the Huffman Aviation Flight Training school. That school was funded by Wally Hilliard, with Oryx Corporation. Oryx was founded by Adnan Khashoggi and Sheik Kamal Adham, director of Saudi intelligence (1963-79). Khashoggi was the individual that brokered the meeting between terrorists and the Yeltsin Family. Khashoggi was also extensively involved in the following Bush operations: the October Surprise, Iran-Contra, Azerbaijan, Barrick Gold and the Marcos Gold.
• Mohammed Atta during his time in the U.S. remained a close friend of Wolfgang Bohringer, an apparent CIA agent.
• Hilliard, nominal owner of the training facility which acted as cover for the terrorists, is a significant investor in a small California defense/electronics company (Spatialight, Inc.) with Farhad Azima, another member of the Iran-Contra/Azerbaijan group. Azima’s role had been to coordinate air transportation for covert US intelligence operations for Iran-Contra and Azerbaijan.
• Hilliard is reported as a close friend of CIA agent Mark Schubin, whose father was a KGB colonel.
• Hilliard is also strongly linked to the Jeb Bush political machine in Florida, and has had his commercial transport operations endorsed by that group.
• Mohammad Atta, as can best be determined, received funding from three foreign intelligence agencies aligned with the US: Pakistan, Syria and Germany. His father contended he actually worked for a fourth – the Mossad!
• Director of the ISI (Pakistani) Intelligence director-general Lt-Gen Mahmud Ahmad. The week of September 11, General Ahmad was meeting with Bob Graham, Porter Goss and Richard Armitage. Gen Mahmud Ahmad was responsible for having $100,000 transferred to Mohammed Atta.
• While in Germany, Atta worked as an employee of Tatex Trading which was owned primarily by Mohamad Majed Said, a former head of Syria’s General Intelligence Directorate.
• In coming to Germany, Atta was funded with a scholarship and employed as a tutor by an organization known as Carl Duisberg Gesellschaft. Subsequent Internet reports linked the Carl Duisberg Society to administration by the U.S. Information Agency, but this had not been verified by any government documentation. There are Internet reports that the scholarship was jointly funded by USAID. The more interesting aspect of Carl Duisberg Gesellschaft is that it’s Managing Director is Bernd Schleich, the same individual who is Managing Director of InWEnt (Internationale Weiterbildung und Entwicklung). If one investigates the activities and research of InWEnt, it appears to be a commercial intelligence operation that does studies on such matters as money-laundering, weapons trades, drug smuggling, and anthrax control in such places as South America, Central Asia and Africa. Carl Duisberg Gesellschaft has a fellowship funded by Alpha Group, the Russian Bank represented in the U.S. by former George H.W. Bush administrators Ed Rogers and Lanny Griffith.
• Mohammed Atta’s father claimed his son was working for the Mossad. Supporting this view, Atta was reported as having left phone records of calls to a company named “Virtual Prototypes.” Virtual Prototypes Inc. would later change its name to eNGENUITY Technologies. It seems as though the type of work done at eNGENUITY was of more interest to the Israeli government, than it might be of use to a group such as Al Qaeda, as the Israelis made significant purchases from eNGENUITY three years later.
• Mohammed Atta would be discovered to be a legal business partner to Hassan Erroudani, who through the Moroccan American Chamber of Commerce would be associated with the Allied Media Group, a major recruiter for US Defense organizations and private security firms. Their customers would include:
• US Army
• US Treasury
• Department of Justice
• Department of State
• Young & Rubicam
• Burson Marsteller
Atta and his sponsor’s were not jihadists. As a “terrorist pilot” he spent his last year in the U.S. in the companionship of two CIA pilots (Schubin and Bhoringer). He trained his team at a facility financed by a known financier for CIA operations (Khashoggi). He was a business partner with a CIA recruiter (Erroudani) and he was funded by four pro-CIA intelligence agencies. In essence, Mohamed Atta was a US intelligence community asset working for the United States government.
For at least four years while living in Hamburg during the 1990’s terrorist ringleader Mohamed Atta was part of a ‘joint venture’ between the U.S. and German Governments, the MadCowMorning News has learned, an elite international ‘exchange’ program run by a little-known private organization with close ties to powerful American political figures like David Rockefeller and former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger. The jointly-funded government effort picked up the tab for Atta on sojourns in Cairo, Istanbul, and Aleppo in Syria during the years 1994 and 1995 and employed him as a ‘tutor’ and ‘seminar participant’ during 1996 and 1997.
Note that Atta’s German sponsorship may have dated to 1992 (when the elder George Bush was in office, the Project for a New American Century’s blueprint for US control of the Middle East was formulated by Paul Wolfowitz in 1992, when he was working for the elder Bush. The possibility that the 1992 sponsorship of Atta by his mysterious German benefactors and Wolfowitz’s 1992 projections are connected is not one to be too readily dismissed.
Moreover Atta’s financial relationship with the U.S.-German government effort may even have extended back to his initial move from Egypt to Germany in 1992, after being ‘recruited’ in Cairo by a mysterious German couple dubbed the ‘hijacker’s sponsors’ in a recent news account in the Chicago Tribune. In the years before he became a ‘terrorist ringleader,’ Atta was enjoying the patronage of a government initiative overseen by the U.S. State Department and the German Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development, the German equivalent of the U.S. Agency currently supervising the secretive bidding race for tens of billions of dollars of post-war reconstruction contracts in Iraq, the Agency for International Development.”
The organization that apparently sponsored Atta’s travels was the Carl Duisberg Gesellschaft (its American component is the Carl Duisberg Society)—named for one of the principal figures in the founding of I.G. Farben.
News that Mohamed Atta had been on the payroll of an elite international program known as the ‘Congress-Bundestag Program first surfaced a month after the 9/11 attack in a brief seven-line report by German newspaper Frankfurter Algemeine Zeitung on 10/18/2001 under the headline ‘Atta was Tutor for Scholarship Holders.’ The story quoted a spokesman for ‘Carl Duisberg Gesellschaft,’ described as a ‘German international further education organization,’ as having admitted paying Hamburg cadre principal Atta as a ‘scholarship holder’ and ‘tutor,’ as the spokesman put it, between 1995 and 1997.”
But the shocking revelation that Atta had therefore been on the payroll of a joint U.S.-German government program was concealed by the newspaper through the simple expedient of neglecting to mention that the ‘Carl Duisberg Gesellschaft’ was merely a private entity set up to administer an official U.S. and German government initiative. The U.S. end of the program is run out of an address at United Nations Plaza in New York by CDS International. The letters stand for Carl Duisberg Society, which is also the name of its German counterpart in Cologne, the Carl Duisberg Gesellschaft. Both are named for Carl Duisberg, a German chemist and industrialist who headed the Bayer Corporation during the 1920’s.
CDS International, states the organization’s literature, provides opportunities for young German professionals. ‘These young German engineers earn real world experience and are given assignments to contribute from the start,’ a program spokesman enthused in a newspaper interview . . .”
Having powerful friends in such high places may also explain the curious omissions in a second story about Mohamed Atta’s time in Germany which appeared in The Chicago Tribune, headlined ‘9/11 Haunts Hijacker’s Sponsors; German Couple Talks , of Living with Pilot Atta.’ The March 7, 2003 article describes the 1992 meeting in Cairo which led Mohamed Atta to move to Hamburg, between Atta and a German couple, which the paper does not name, who ran an international student exchange program, which the paper also leaves anonymous.
During a visit to the Egyptian capital in fall 1991, said the Tribune, the German couple had stayed with friends who knew Atta’s father, a Cairo lawyer, and his father’s friends had then introduced the German couple to Atta. ‘Atta who had recently graduated with a degree in architectural engineering from the University of Cairo, told the couple he wanted to study architecture in Germany, but he had no particular idea where he should go,’ the paper reported . . .”
In this first conversation, we suggested he continue his studies in Hamburg and offered him a place to live at our house,’ the paper quotes the German wife telling investigators from the BKA, the German equivalent of the FBI. Atta, she states, accepted their offer right away. Why did an (unnamed) German couple, running an (unnamed) international exchange program leap at the chance to engage a young man who was not even considered promising enough to gain entrance to a local Cairo graduate school? The Tribune doesn’t say.”
After studying German in Cairo, Atta arrived in the country on July 24, 1992, according to investigators’ records, and then lived rent-free for at least the next six months in the couple’s home in a quiet, middle-class neighborhood. It is more than curious that although Tribune correspondent Stevenson Swanson cites the German couple for ‘having played such an important role in Atta’s move to Germany,’ he never gives their names, nor that of the organization they worked for. But since just two years later, Atta was on the payroll of the ‘Congress-Bundestag Program,’ it is reasonable to conclude that this same government-funded program was responsible for bringing him to Germany in the first place, under the aegis of an unnamed German couple. His elite sponsors are apparently powerful enough to keep the organization’s name out of the newspapers, or at any rate, out of the Chicago Tribune.”
(Credit Jeff Pragger)